Vivo S7i flash file is used to repair stuck at the Vivo logo quite easily. This Flash file also helps to remove any type of lock screen, FRP lock, after flash. In this article, you will get knowledge of how to download Vivo S7i Firmware ROM on your computer. Flash File comes with a zip file, which contains Flash File, Flash tool & USB Driver. So, follow the below link to download your file.
Download Vivo S7i Flash File (Firmware Stock ROM)The Firmware flash file help you to upgrade, downgrade, update or reinstall & repair the firmware on your mobile phones. It also help you to repair any software related issues or boot loop, IMEI, dead issue, quite easily. Download the firmware from here.
File Name: Vivo_S7i_MT6572_08032014.zip
File Size: 700MB
How to Flash: Tutorial
How to Flash Firmware File or Install Flash File ROM
- Download and extract the Vivo S7i Stock Flash File on your computer.
- Open the extracted folder and there you will see Flash File, Firmware and USB driver.
- First, run the USB driver file and install it. (skip if it done already).
- You can follow the How-To flash Manual or follow the below procedure to complete flashing.
- Now run Flash tool.
- Click on choose from “Patch.xml” tab.
- Then click on Download or Upgrade if your want to upgrade your Vivo S7i.
- Now power off and connect your device to PC.
- Qfil flash tool turns into blue color.
- Wait for finish.
- Once finish you will get an Popup success message.
- That’s it.
- Now disconnect and Power on your Phone.
- This is an easy way to flash Vivo S7i Firmware.
Erase Data: Make sure Always take a backup all your data from Vivo S7i phone before you flash firmware File ROM. Because flashing will erase all your personal data like photos, contacts, messages, So it would be the wise decision to take backup data of your phone.
AFT Flash Tool: If you looking for download only flash tool then you can visit the SP Flash Tool page from here.
Device Warranty: You no need to worry about device warranty because of flashing. Flashing a stock flash file it does not have any effect on your device running warranty
Firmware Credit: All the above firmware flash file we have mentioned are from firmwarefile.com, & repairmymobile.in so credit goes to all concerned websites.
Here I have shared the official Vivo S7i Flash File link above. It helps to repair the phones. If it goes boot loop, stuck at Oppo logo, Update & upgrade error or Hanging & dead issue.