Oppo N1 flash file is used to repair stuck at Oppo logo quite easily. This Flash file also helps to remove any type of lock screen, FRP lock, after flash. In this article, you will get knowledge of how to download Oppo N1 Firmware ROM on your computer. Flash File comes with a zip file, which contains Flash File, Flash tool & USB Driver. So, follow the below link to download your file.
Download Oppo N1 Flash File (Firmware Stock ROM)The Firmware flash file help you to upgrade, downgrade, update or reinstall & repair the firmware on your mobile phones. It also help you to repair any software related issues or boot loop, IMEI, dead issue, quite easily. Download the firmware from here.
File Name: Oppo_N1_EX_12_A.13_150128.zip
File Size: 4GB
How to Flash: Tutorial
How to Flash Firmware File or Install Flash File ROM
- Download and extract the Oppo N1 Stock Flash File on your computer.
- Open the extracted folder and there you will see Flash File, Firmware and USB driver.
- First, run the USB driver file and install it. (skip if it done already).
- You can follow the How-To flash Manual or follow the below procedure to complete flashing.
- Now run Flash tool.
- Click on choose from “Scatter-loading” tab.
- Then click on Download or Upgrade if your want to upgrade your Oppo N1.
- Now power off and connect your device to PC.
- SP flash tool turns into Red then Yellow color.
- Wait for finish.
- Once finish you will get an Popup success message.
- That’s it.
- Now disconnect and Power on your Phone.
- This is an easy way to flash Oppo N1 Firmware.
Erase Data: Make sure Always take a backup all your data from Oppo N1 phone before you flash firmware File ROM. Because flashing will erase all your personal data like photos, contacts, messages, So it would be the wise decision to take backup data of your phone.
Oppo Flash Tool: If you looking for download only flash tool then you can visit the SP Flash Tool page from here.
Device Warranty: You no need to worry about device warranty because of flashing. Flashing a stock flash file it does not have any effect on your device running warranty
Firmware Credit: All the above firmware flash file we have mentioned are from firmwarefile.com, & repairmymobile.in so credit goes to all concerned websites.
Here I have shared the official Oppo N1 Flash File link above. It helps to repair the phones. If it goes boot loop, stuck at Oppo logo, Update & upgrade error or Hanging & dead issue.