This page you will find and download the official file / firmware link to download official stock / flash file for your Itel IT1520 on your computer. Flash File / stock Rom / Firmware come with a zip file / package and zip package contains is flash tool / USB driver / Official Flash File / Stock Rom..
Download Samsung Stock Rom Itel IT1520 :-
File Name -I8150XXLMJ_I8150OXXLC2_BGL_2.3.6.zip
- Before you try to flash this firmware on your Itel IT1520 device .Then Please take a backup everything on your Device because all your personal data will be erased after flashing this official firmware / stock rom / Firmware..
- This is official company released firmware / stock rom shared on this website..This firmware help you to recovery your Itel IT1520 . If you face this issues on your Itel IT1520 Device like freezing , Lag , Slow , Bootloop ,brick , update , upgrade, hanging and dead issues.
BENEFIT FOR FLASHING STOCK FIRMWARE ON ITEL IT1520 :-
- If you flash stock firmware you will upgrade your Itel IT1520 .
- If you Flash Stock firmware you will Downgrade Your Itel IT1520 Also.
- If you Flash Stock Firmware Unbrick your Itel IT1520 device Some cases.
- If you Flash Latest Stock Firmware Fix Your Itel IT1520 device Some Bugs.
- If you flash Stock Firmware Fix bootloop On your Itel IT1520 Device.
- If you Flash Stock Firmware Improve and first and unroot your Itel IT1520 Device.
HOW TO FLASH YOUR ITEL IT1520:-
- Download and extract ITel IT1703 Stock Rom On your Computer.
- After Extract all files on your computer, You will see 3 files on your extracted stock rom folder.[flash file , USB driver , flash tool Folder and how to manual.]
- Open USB driver folder and Install USB driver on your Computer.
- Then Open Flash tool Folder and find SP Tool Folder.
- Open “SP TOOL.exe
- And again Press “SCATTER LOADING .
- Choose Scatter.txt file from firmware ( Flash tool) folder..
- Now Untick “Preloader” On SP Tool.
- Now Press “Download” Button On SP Tool.
- Power OFF and Put Your Device In “EDL Mode”.[press voldown and connect your device to pc]
- Now Wait for Finish.
- When Finish Disconnect and power on your Device.